Please find below information for our next Shipment and Terms and conditions .
As per our schedule, our truck/s and to avoid any complications of issuing the documents will be available for goods/items collection in loading points on per below:-
1. Loading & Collection
1.1 Al-Aweer central Fruit and vegetable market in Dubai/UAE at *Al-Aweer New Loading location* Near Ras Al Khor Industrial AreaRas Al Khor Industrial Area 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates *Al Aweer* 08.00 a.m.To 12.00 .a.m.
*DIP* :12:30 AM till 03:30 PM
To avoid any delays issues, kindly confirm with shipping coordinator *Mr. Mohamed* early morning 08:00 a.m. for drivers contact numbers, please scroll bellow
Paper & documents required
Also please ensure below requirements:-
2.1 All goods documents shall be issued in name of “Al Ashkhara Sky” and *boarder export health certificate most be paid online 400/- AED or to driver 500/-AED.*
2.2 All goods must have invoice/s and numbers of cartons for loading /customer Contact details.
2.3 All goods must have labels and address marks we are not responsible of lost or delivered to other customers if the labels not available in goods.
2.4 Payments shall be made on the spot to the drivers for “Small quantities” (if) Less than AED.8,000/-during loading & 200 AED if less than 1000 AED.
2.5 Any returned goods cannot be returned to Dubai.
3. Invoices mandatory requirements Good invoices shall be of two types:-
3.1 Commercial invoice by name of “Al Ashkhara Sky” as required by boarder clearing.
3.2 Original invoices must be by the name of the customer, this is for delivering acknowledgment. Any goods that don’t have all required documents.
3.3The drivers will not receive goods without health certificates and certificates of origin & other support documents for meat, fish, cheeses and poultry
3.4 The suppliers shall be responsible of their goods that don’t have sufficient documents till crossing the border safely.
3.5 The suppliers must send a copy of the invoices via email with attachments of health's & origins certificates from Dubai Municipality. Also the Chamber of commerce to my email and this must be one day before for applying the Permits from Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries in the Sultanate of Oman.
3.5 All goods that to be exported and requiring a Export health certificate from the Hatta border, an amount of AED 500 must be paid to deliver for the purpose of registering the export permit
3.6 *Based on the new decision by the Ministry of Regional Municipalities to prevent the entry of goods without health certificates, whether for refrigerated or dried trucks, The company will regret to refuse any goods Do not contain health certificates.*
4. Useful notes (please read).
4.1 loading shall not exceed more than1 hour in each location, unless big quantities to be loaded
4.2 Driver shall leave loading location to the next one on time regardless the situation, therefore need to ensure supply all goods on time as per instructed above.
Looking forward to continue working with you and have a very pleasant day
- Kindly confirm by WhatsApp the quantities for loading today for the purpose of booking the remaining spaces.
- Without confirming the reservation of goods space, we will not receive any goods other than the ones confirmed.
- *The belows mentioned items are Strictly prohibited to laod in our Trucks from Dubai:*
1) Cigertate/Alcoholic Drinksl (Any Drug items)
2) Products of Pig
3) Goods Amount Less than 3000 Dhs should be picked from our muscat store or will have to pay extra charge of RO 5/- in Muscat area and R.O 20/- to Barka upto Nizwa area
Any above items is found loading in our truck illegally , we will be charging R.O. 5000/- as fine and will suit a case against Of the infringing company .
For more information visit website.
Contact the coordinators during the official working hours from 8:00 am to the end of the work hours at 6:00 pm on working days ( Sunday to Thersday)
EFFECT FROM 1st FEBRUARY,2021
1) The shipment charges has been raised to 13% inclusive of custom clearing and delivery from Dubai to Muscat (our store in Halban). ( this rate may differ in future accordingly any changes occur at customs in clearing charge )
2) Delivery of goods will be done to Hotels only where we have a contract.
3) All goods should be picked from our store by the customer after paying the cash or online payment
4) Any delivery required in Muscat area R.o 3/- per each location should be paid extra along with 13% of Invoice value .
5) Out side Muscat area delivery charge will be extra R.o. 50/- per each location along with 13% of invoice value .
6) If any goods received with wrong invoice showing less value ,the goods will be hold at our store , until it is finalised and pay accordingly with reversed invoice value and those company will be blocked for non shipment .
7)For Salalah Delivery ,it is the responsibility of the customer to arrange third party and transportation charge for Muscat to Salalah should be arranged between customer and Third party.
8) We will not accept any goods with Sugar Tax. Unless we receive the approved document from Ministry of Finance.
9) Balance all conditions remain same as per the standard one.
As you are aware of VAT implemented in Oman, we inform you that the 5% VAT charge is been added with custom fee , therefore From next shipment our Transportation charge will be 13% plus 5% VAT , of Invoice therefore total cost will be 18% . Hope you understand the situation and co-operate with us. Thanking you.